Digital Marketing Course- FAQs
1. What is the duration of Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh?
The Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh takes 3 months to complete, but sometimes depending on the participants, it can be a bit extended.
2. What are the career opportunities in digital marketing?
In the digital marketing industry, you get the opportunity to diversify your skills and practice your profession in several ways. You can work as a professional or start own business and can offer freelance services and make money from own websites.
3. Who all can take-up digital marketing course in Chandigarh?
Anyone who has got interest in learning the digital marketing concepts can take-up this course. To be specific, below list of people can take it up.
- Under Graduates, Graduates, Job & Career Seekers
- MBA Marketing & Marketing Heads
- Media Advertising Professionals
- Entrepreneurs & CEO’s
- Business Development Managers
- Freelancers, Bloggers & Web Designers
- Small, Medium & Large Business Owners
4. Do you help us to get Google certification?
Yes, the syllabus includes complete training, guidance and support on Google Certification; we provide training and prepare you for it. Furthermore, Google Certification is valid for a year.
5. I can't decide a course that suits me? What do I do now?
Simple! Just give us a call over phone or send us an inquiry. Our representatives will get in touch with you and provide the exact consultation by offering advice and guidance on choosing the right course for your needs.
6. Do you provide any certificate?
Yes, we provide course completion certificate on successful completion of the Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh Mohali.
7. I have got experience in traditional marketing; can I shift my career to digital marketing?
Yes, of course. In fact more and more companies are looking for people who have experience in traditional marketing and have digital marketing training knowledge.
8. What would be the salary for a digital marketing professional?
It depends on many factors. Salary for our fresher students ranged from Rs.2.8 LPA to Rs.6 LPA. Our experienced students got from 40% to 100% hikes with their new jobs.
9. Will I get practical experience?
Our training will be a combination of theory and practice for each module. We also provide live exposure on projects and give assignments to test your skill sets.
10. What are the differences between your courses and that of other institutes?
The topics would the same, more or less. The major difference we think we have is; our knowledge delivery method. Our expert trainers have mentored many students and gave fulfilling careers to all of them. Other difference we see is; the way we have structured the course with all required content, videos, templates, checklists, assignments and live experience.