Digital Marketing Course in Mohali – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the duration of ThinkNEXT Digital Marketing Course in Mohali?
Usually ThinkNEXT Digital Marketing Course in Mohali takes 3 months to complete, but sometimes depending on the students and others reasons, it can be a bit extended.
2. What are the various career opportunities in digital marketing?
In the digital marketing industry, you get the opportunity to diversify your skills and practice your profession in several ways. You can work as a digital marketing professional or start your own business by setting up a digital marketing agency, enhance growth of your existing business and can offer freelance services and or you can make money from your own websites or other sites by using various digital marketing techniques.
3. Who all can take-up ThinkNEXT digital marketing course in Mohali?
Anyone who has got interest in learning the digital marketing concepts can take-up this course. To be specific, below list of people can take it up.
- Under Graduates, Graduates, Job & Career Seekers
- MBA Marketing & Marketing Heads
- Media Advertising Professionals
- Small, Medium & Large Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs & CEO’s
- Business Development Managers
- Freelancers, Bloggers & Web Designers
4. Do you help us to get Google certification?
Absolutely Yes, we provide complete training, guidance and support on Google Certifications. We prepare you for it. Furthermore, Google Certification is valid for one year only.
5. I can't decide a course that suits me? What do I do now?
Simple! Just give us a call over phone or send us an inquiry. Our representatives will get in touch with you and provide the exact consultation by offering advice and guidance on choosing the right course for your needs.
6. Do you provide any certificate after completion of ThinkNEXT Digital Marketing Course in Mohali?
Yes, we provide course completion certificate on successful completion of your Digital Marketing Course on the behalf of ThinkNEXT which is globally accepted and recognized.
7. I already have got experience in traditional marketing. Can I shift my career to digital marketing course?
Yes, of course. In fact, now days, more and more companies are looking for people who have experience in traditional marketing and also have good digital marketing knowledge.
8. What would be the salary for a digital marketing professional?
Salary varies from person to person and company to company depending upon many factors like your knowledge, past experience, presentation and communication skills, level of company etc. . Salary for our fresher students ranged from Rs.2.8 LPA to Rs.6 LPA. Many of our experienced students got from 40% to 100% hikes with their new jobs.
9. Will I get practical experience during my digital marketing course?
Our training will include theory and practice for each module. After clearing the concepts of each module, more emphasis is given on practical experience. We also provide digital marketing training on live projects and give assignments regularly to test your skill sets.
10. What are the differences between ThinkNEXT courses and that of other institutes?
Usually, the topics would the same, more or less. At ThinkNEXT, the major difference, we think we have is; our knowledge delivery method and the team of highly experienced digital marketing experts. Our expert trainers have mentored numerous students and gave fulfilling careers by making industry-ready to all of them. Other difference that you will see; the way we have structured the digital marketing course with all required content, templates, videos, digital marketing tools, checklists, assignments and experience on live projects.