Arduino-training-in-chandigarh, Six weeks industrial training in Chandigarh, six month industrial training in chandigarh
Arduino Training in Chandigarh
You are here Home / Arduino Training in Chandigarh
- Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a variety of sensors and can affect its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and other actuators.
- The microcontroller on the board is programmed using the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring) and the Arduino development environment (based on Processing).
- Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate with software running on a computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- The boards can be built by hand or purchased preassembled; the software can be downloaded for free. The hardware reference designs (CAD files) are available under an open-source license, you are free to adapt them to your needs.
- Arduino received an Honorary Mention in the Digital Communities section of the 2006 Ars Electronica Prix.
- How to Connect PC with 16x2 LCD using Arduino
- How To Create Custom Characters on LCD Using Arduino
- How To Create Running Sine Wave Display In LCD Using Arduino
- How to Make a Wireless Path Tracking System Using Mouse, XBee and Arduino
- How to Transmit GPS Data from Arduino using Xbee
- How to Display Random Smiley on LCD using Arduino
- How To Generate Square Wave Using Arduino
- How to Make SD Card to Store Sensor Data File using Arduino
- How To Use Digital Input And Digital Output Of Arduino
- How to Interface 4 Bit LCD with Arduino
- How to Interface a PS2 Keyboard with Arduino
- How to Interface GPS with Arduino
- How to Receive and Send Serial Data using Arduino
- How to Use Interrupts with Arduino Board
- How to Receive SMS Using GSM Module with Arduino
Embedded Systems Training Certification, Placement and other Activities
- Free Spoken English, Personality Development and Interview Preparation classes on daily basis./li>
- Life-Time Learninig and Placement Card ( For 6 Months only)
- 6 Months/6 Weeks Training + Project Certificate By ThinkNEXT
- Embedded Systems Experience Certificate by ThinkNEXT
- Job Interview Preparation
- Multiple Job Interviews + 100% Job Assistance
- Part Time / Full Time Job Offer for each student during training (Earn while you learn)