Get CCNA Training in Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula from ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited. We provide the best Practical Oriented CCNA Training Courses with Certification guidance, 100% Placement assistance in Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula. Enroll for CCNA Course in Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula with us and become a networking engineer in Top MNC.
Cisco Certification which has formulated various kinds of CCNA training institutes in Chandigarh is one of the most popular certifications opted in the Network Engineering field which is riding on a high note these days. Increased demand is the result of growing infrastructure and network expansion of various companies leading to the development of network management. CCNA Training in Chandigarh Mohali plays an important role to train the students to do extremely well in the networking field.
ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited is the leading company which is proving Best CCNA Training in Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula. Trainers are very well-equipped to provide CCNA Training course. We believe in 100% practical training and a live project which will be completed by the student itself. Project-based training will help students to get jobs in the desired field without any hurdles.
Best CCNA training Institute in Chandigarh
ThinkNEXT Technologies Private limited Mohali (Chandigarh) offers CCNA Training for B.Tech/BE Computer Science/IT Engineering, MCA, BCA Students. This Training program is based upon the latest technologies of CCNA.
Our Facility members have 5 to 10 years of experience in the industry. After completion of this Industrial Training Program candidate is becomes an employable candidate and ready for industry.
CCNA Industrial Training - Course Contents
Basics Of Network Technologies
Cisco Router Hardware
Basic router administration
Cisco router IOS Management
Introduction TCP/IP protocol Subnetting
Configuration of Cisco Switches
Implementing Virtual LANs (VLANs)
Network Address Translation (NAT)
Cisco Wireless Technologies
Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
Real-Time Network Exposure
Benefits of CCNA certification
1. Knowledge- Once you got the CCNA certificate you developed the complete knowledge and perception of the concepts. Even if you have many years of experience, it will expand your knowledge and skills.
2. Career Advancement- Promotions chances will improve after the CCNA certification and bring upward growth in individual career. The blown in the career can be endured with the new technologies and up gradation in a person’s life.
3. Increment in salary- After CCNA certification there are 100% chances for the salary increment and it is possible if you have an excellent track record and are ready to switch jobs.
4. Employer Benefit- Many employers want to certify their employee because in the competitive world in-depth knowledge is required in this competitive world. This is the only reason many organization bears the cost of CCNA certification and it is a kind of mutual give and takes.
5. Personal Satisfaction-You always desired to get certified, once you get the certification some kind of personal satisfaction is felt.
Who can take up the CCNA course in Mohali?
Fresher, Graduates or Students from Computer science, Information science, or Engineering backgrounds
Anybody with basic knowledge of networking can take up the CCNA training.
Industry experience will be an added experience while pursuing this course
What roles are offered by companies for CCNA Professionals?
It might depend on every individual company. Recent surveys and studies show that CCNA certified network professionals earn 17% more than other certified network professionals. At present, there is a large demand for creased; individuals who have an edge over others in the name of standardized certifications are preferred. Certified networking professionals who have advanced knowledge of protocols receive a high-grade recognition.
After successful completion of CCNA Training in Chandigarh Mohali below is the job profiles you can get
Why should you go for a CCNA certification?
The CCNA certification emphasizes the professional's experience in understanding, routing, troubleshooting, and routing networks. It also covers communication verification and implementation over remote sites using WAN.
It teaches the candidate how to create a point-to-point network and how to meet the requirements of users by determining network topology.
Shows how to create network addresses and establish a connection with remote networks.
The CCNA certificate holder can configure, install, and run LAN and WAN services for small networks.
The CCNA certification is a prerequisite for many other Cisco certifications such as CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Voice, etc.